Thursday 19 December 2013

Penny Plain comes to Accent Press!

.
I am delighted to announce that my Penny Plain Mystery novellas have found a home with Accent Press.

These are the expanded versions of the People's Friend serials, but all in one place on your Kindle, without the need to wait for a week between chapters to see what happens next.

The first of the four stories is out now. It is called The Jigsaw Puzzle and is sparked off by the discovery of a strange jigsaw puzzle in Penny's late mother's cupboard.



The cover of the e-book has been taken from part of the real jigsaw puzzle that I really found when clearing out my own late mother's cupboard.

(The rest of the real story is far more mundane than the story I invented for Penny!)
.

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Meant to say, thanks to Accent Press for publishing!